Most people associate hammocks with the outdoors but more and more people are setting up hammocks indoors too. Here are a few reasons why you may want to consider setting up an hammock in your home.
1. Extreme comfort. A properly designed hammock will be the most comfortable seat or bed in the house. A hammock makes a great place to watch television or to read a book. You will find yourself spending more and more time in the hammock and less time on your couch or recliner.
2. Take amazing naps! A comfortable hammock is a terrific place to take naps. The gentle rocking motions helps one to fall asleep quickly and deeply. A good hammock supports the body evenly and helps one to stay asleep longer without tossing and turning. More and more people are sleeping in hammocks every night instead of beds!
3. Easy set up! After installing eye bolts to hang your hammock, you can set up or take down the hammock in about 30 seconds! Go! Outfitters hammocks can be packed into a tiny stuff sack for easy storage.
4. Use it all year! When setting up a hammock indoors, you don’t need to worry about the weather outside, which means you can use it every day and all year long!
5. It’s fun. Using a hammock indoors is fun. After setting up your hammock indoors, you will wonder how you got along without it!
In the coming months, we will be releasing our flagship hammock! We designed this to be the most comfortable hammock possible and it’s perfect for indoor or outdoor use!