This tutorial shows how to set up the Go Outfitters, Adventure Under Quilt. This amazing quilt works with all gathered end camping hammocks and will keep you cozy down to 20 Degrees F. This video will show you how easy it is to set up and adjust your underquilt.
In this video tutorial I demonstrate how to install and set up your cinch buckle hammock suspension system with your Go Camping Hammock, Go Hammock & most other gathered end hammocks with sewn channels. This system is infinitely adjustable, super strong and easy to use!
This system can be purchased here: https://go-outfitters.com/collections/hammocks-and-accessories/products/cinch-buckle-hammock-suspension-system
Below are details and specs of the Cinch Buckle Hammock Suspension System
Our top of the line tree straps with cinch buckles make set up a breeze and they’re easy to adjust. These heavy duty polyester straps won’t stretch like nylon straps that are commonly used with hammocks. Since they don’t stretch they are great for hammock camping! We sourced the highest grade materials and parts we could find to ensure maximum durability, reliability and ease of use. These 1″ wide tree straps are also recommended to protect trees while using your hammock. Each strap is 15′ long, so it’s easy to find a place to set up your hammock.
• Thickest Straps in the Industry
• Simply the Best Hammock Suspension System on the Market
• No-Stretch Polyester Straps, the Best Choice for Hammock Camping
• Straps have a 3000lb. Break Strength, and are Fabricated in the U.S.
• Infinitely Adjustable for the perfect hang every time
• Set Up your hammock in about a minute.
• Amazingly Strong 1/8″ Dyneema Rope Loops are Spliced by Hand in the U.S.
• Each Strap is 15′ Long so it’s easy to find a place to hang your hammock
• Safely Supports up to 400 lbs. in a hammock
Learn More about this system at