Check back on Tuesday at 12:00 PM EST for big news about our long awaited hammock!
Many people know that taking naps in a comfortable hammock is a delightful experience and a Swiss study by Sophie Schwartz may show why. The study shows that the rocking motion synchronizes brain waves during a short nap! The study also demonstrates that the rocking motions helps people to fall asleep faster and deeper. Rocking affects deep sleep stages by increasing the duration of stage N2 sleep.
A well designed hammock is essential if you plan on napping in a hammock. A hammock very comfortable and should distribute the user’s body weight as evenly as possible and allow for a variety of comfortable sleeping positions
When setting up a hammock, one thing that is often overlooked is setting the hammock up with the correct amount of sag. A hammock that is hung either too loose or too tight will not be as comfortable as a hammock with the correct amount of sag. Getting the correct amount of hammock sag can be achieved by trial and error, simply tightening or loosening the hammock suspension and testing the feel of the hammock. Getting the correct amount of sag can make a big difference in how the hammock feels. So the next time you set up your hammock, try experimenting with the sag, you will be amazed at the difference it makes! We will be releasing more tips on setting up hammocks in the near future.
Follow us to be the first to hear details about our exciting new ultra comfortable hammock that will be released soon!
Most people associate hammocks with the outdoors but more and more people are setting up hammocks indoors too. Here are a few reasons why you may want to consider setting up an hammock in your home.
1. Extreme comfort. A properly designed hammock will be the most comfortable seat or bed in the house. A hammock makes a great place to watch television or to read a book. You will find yourself spending more and more time in the hammock and less time on your couch or recliner.
2. Take amazing naps! A comfortable hammock is a terrific place to take naps. The gentle rocking motions helps one to fall asleep quickly and deeply. A good hammock supports the body evenly and helps one to stay asleep longer without tossing and turning. More and more people are sleeping in hammocks every night instead of beds!
3. Easy set up! After installing eye bolts to hang your hammock, you can set up or take down the hammock in about 30 seconds! Go! Outfitters hammocks can be packed into a tiny stuff sack for easy storage.
4. Use it all year! When setting up a hammock indoors, you don’t need to worry about the weather outside, which means you can use it every day and all year long!
5. It’s fun. Using a hammock indoors is fun. After setting up your hammock indoors, you will wonder how you got along without it!
In the coming months, we will be releasing our flagship hammock! We designed this to be the most comfortable hammock possible and it’s perfect for indoor or outdoor use!
We are gearing up to release our new ultra comfortable hammock, please follow us to stay in the loop!